REASONS TO INVEST IN INDIA
- The Real Estate Industry in India is expected to reach USD1 Tn by 2030 and will contribute 13% to India’s GDP by 2025.
- By 2030, more than 40% of the population is expected to live in urban India (33% today), creating a demand for 25 Mn additional mid-end and affordable units.
- Construction Sector contributes 9% in India’s GDP.
- The share of the urban population is expected to be 50% of the total population by 2050.
- Eightfold increase the total expenditure on urban development as over the past six years (2015-2021) valued at INR 11.83 lakh cr against the INR 1.57 lakh cr from 2004 to 2014.
- PM launches Gati Shakti Master Plan to integrate different modes of transportation and increase the speed of infrastructure development in India.
- India is committed to build modern infrastructure for the 21st century. GOI aims to reduce logistics cost by 5%.