About the Event
- An ideal Platform for display and launches of new initiatives, machinery, products and technologies, establishing joint ventures, developing and renewing international and regional contacts.
- Large participation of leading Construction Equipment & Machinery Manufacturers expected from India and Overseas.
- Participation of Government Departments, PSUs, Corporates, SMEs, Start-up organisations
- Expected to be participated by about 300 Stalls, 400 Delegates, 40 Speakers, from over 20 countries.
- High Level Conference during Exhibition with speakers and delegates from India and Overseas, who will also visit and interact with the Exhibitors
- Concurrent “Buyer Seller Meet” with presentations from Industry Players from India and Overseas.
- Innovation / Start-ups, SMEs, R&D Institutes, Academia, etc. will showcase their Global Developments.
Aggregate Equipment, Asphalt Machines & Plants, Attachments / Compactors, Spare Parts, Components & Accessories, Diesel Engines & Generators, Concrete Equipment, Construction Equipment & Vehicles, Construction Work, Drill & Power Tools, Earth Moving Equipment, Weighing & Measuring, Electricals & Electronics, Automation & Instrumentation, Engines & Power Trains, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Information Technology, Material Handling & Equipment & Packaging, Pumps, Valves & Compressors, Banking & Finance, Earth Moving Machines, Road Construction, Maintenance Equipment, Tubes & Pipes, Wires & Cables, Process & Handling, Building Material Manufacturers, Transmission & Distribution, Mapping & Drones, Communication & Navigation
Construction Equipment Manufacturers, Infrastructure Development Organizations, Central and State - Sr. Government Officials, Urban Infrastructure Developers, Municipal Corporations, Policy Makers, Investors, MNC’s, Industrialist and Traders, Entrepreneurs / Chief Executives / Decision Makers, Equipment Buyers & Suppliers, Engineers and Professional, Project Developers, Importers, Exporters & Dealers, Trade Delegations, Bankers and Financial Institutions, Equipment Rental Organisations, Legal and Management Consultants, Contractors / Consultants, R&D Professionals, Academicians, Foreign Missions, IT Companies and Solutions Providers, Industry Associations
- Infrastructure plays a huge role in propelling other industries and India’s overall development. The government, therefore, focuses on the development of infrastructure and construction services through focused policies such as open FDI norms, large budget allocation to the infrastructure sector, smart cities mission, etc.
- The Construction industry in India consists of the Real estate as well as the Urban development segment.
- In FY21, infrastructure activities accounted for a 13% share of the total FDI inflows of USD 81.72 bn.
- The Sector employs 51 mn people and thus is the second largest employing sector in India.
- India aims to become the third largest construction market globally by 2025.
- India has 100 Smart Cities, and 11 Industrial Corridors within the country.
- The real estate sector is also the third largest sector in terms of FDI flow, it is second largest employment generator, and third largest sector to induce economic growth.
- Gujarat has emerged as the largest cement plant in the world.
- MoHUA sanctions 122.69 lakh houses under PMAY-U ‘Housing for All’ Mission for providing all-weather pucca houses to urban beneficiaries.
- A project has been sanctioned by Union Minister of Power amounting to INR 22.5 Crores for the reconstruction/restoration work in 478 schools in 8 districts (i. Bageshwar, ii. Nainital, iii. Udham Singh Nagar, iv. Pauri, v. Chamoli, vi. Almora, vii. Champawat, & viii. Pithoragarh) and 28 health Centres in 5 districts (i. Almora, ii. Champawat, iii. Udham Singh Nagar, iv. Nanital, & v. Pithoragarh) of Uttarakhand.
- PM launched the 2nd phases of Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban (SBM-U) and AMRUT with an outlay of about INR 4.4 Lakh Crore, to adopt ‘Universal Approach’ and make a move towards ‘Saturation’ in sanitation and water availability in all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), making the cities ‘Aatmanirbhar’.
- Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM) is actively taking up strict compliance of dust mitigation measures at Construction and Demolition (C&D) sites in the NCR.
- The booklet on 'Transformative Reforms Towards Housing for All'explains the transformative journey of PMAY(U) and lays the way forward which is required to complete the vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister to ensure ‘Housing for All’.
- Project proposals for more than 60,000 houses approved for construction in 5 States.
- 80 lakh houses will be completed for the identified eligible beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana, both rural and urban, and INR 48,000 crore is allocated for this purpose... Read More
- The Real Estate Industry in India is expected to reach USD1 Tn by 2030 and will contribute 13% to India’s GDP by 2025.
- By 2030, more than 40% of the population is expected to live in urban India (33% today), creating a demand for 25 Mn additional mid-end and affordable units.
- Construction Sector contributes 9% in India's GDP.
- The share of the urban population is expected to be 50% of the total population by 2050.
- Eightfold increase the total expenditure on urban development as over the past six years (2015-2021) valued at INR 11.83 lakh cr against the INR 1.57 lakh cr from 2004 to 2014.
- PM launches Gati Shakti Master Plan to integrate different modes of transportation and increase the speed of infrastructure development in India.
- India is committed to build modern infrastructure for the 21st century. GOI aims to reduce logistics cost by 5%.